Steps to Establish an Account:
ATTENTION!! Steps 1 and 2 MUST be completed BEFORE cells are deposited. Please contact Judy Schulman if you have any questions or concerns.
Please Note:Regarding step 5 below we can only accept deliverly of cells in person by a designated representitive of your company.
- Read and complete the Core Bio Services Cell Storage Contract (PDF, DOC) and Select Agents List (PDF, DOC) and obtain all necessary signatures. Return to Core Bio Services via mail:
Core Bio Services
Attn: Judy Schulman
9500 Gilman Drive, 0605
La Jolla, CA 92093-0605
Also, if there is a list of persons from your company that you would like to have exclusive access to your cells, please include this with the contract. Otherwise, we will assume that anyone from your company may have access to your cells.
- Set-up P.O. (purchase order) through your company's business/accounting department so that we will be able to bill you each month for storage. To discuss other payment options, please contact Judy Schulman at 858.534.6989
- Determine number of vials/ampules to store and space needed (81 amps per box). Follow protocols as necessary for preparing cells and submission of cells.
- Complete the Cell Storage Service Request form (PDF, Excel)and fax to 858.534.4155 one week prior to bringing in cells (forms will be accepted 1 day prior, or day-of at additional charge; please call for pricing). You will be called to set up an appointment for when to bring in your cells.
- On the day of the appointment, please bring two forms of I.D. (Driver's license, Company I.D., company business card, etc.). All subsequent visits to access the cells will require I.D. checks.
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact firstname.lastname@example.org at 858.534.4162.